Just a heads up! Chris' awesome All AJAX theme is now updated to version 2.0, featuring a whole slew of great improvements, tweaks, and bug fixes..
Lots of improvements and tweaks
- Updated to use jQuery 1.7.2
- Added missing
- Updated enqueue-script function
- Added tags display to single post-views
- Added support for oEmbed media embedding
- Added readme.txt to theme directory
- Updated some template tags such as
- Fixed search results for queries with multiple terms
- Replaced hard-coded comment form with
<?php wp_link_pages(); ?>to single.php
- Removed some redundant code in footer.php
$content_widthvariable in functions.php
- Added licensing, version, tags, info to style.css
- Replaced screenshot.png for version 2
- Cleaned up code, markup, etc.
Plus lots of other details to help improve the plugin based on requests and feedback from users of the theme. I also used the excellent Theme-Check plugin as well as WP's built-in debugging feature to help find ways to further improve the already awesome theme. For more info, see the readme.txt file or check out the following links:
Here is a screenshot of All AJAX:
How to get it
The All AJAX theme is one of our exclusive themes and is included with any book purchase. For those of you who already own the book, visit the Member's Area to download All AJAX version 2 at your convenience. To get the book, themes, and all of the extras, visit the DigWP Book Store.